Worship | Sundays at 9:30AM
Life Groups | Sundays at 8:15 & 10:45AM
Men's Discovery Class | Wednesdays at 6:15PM (Starting in September) | L-221 | We are creating a culture of men who live out the mission of making disciples, equipped to know Jesus deeply, ourselves honestly, and each other unashamedly. Maybe there’s something stirring in you to go deeper in how you are following Jesus. Maybe you’re face to face with one of those life challenges that come our way. Or maybe you’re discovering your faith is not bringing the life you thought it would.
Around the Table with Pastor Josh
On the first Tuesday of each month from 12:00PM – 1:00PM in Venue 101 men are invited to gather around tables to hear from each other and our pastor as we discover practical ways we can follow Jesus each and every day. Meals are provided. Donations are welcome but not required. Click HERE to sign up for a spot at the next Around the Table lunch.
1. What would it take (adding to or removing from) for you to say that you have a "blessed" life?
2. Talk about the things in your life that show a desire for “kingdom” things vs “earthly” things.
3. What's one thing in your life that needs to be changed to help you focus on His Kingdom?
1. What does it mean to be faithful in our relationships?
2. What does it mean to be a man of my word?
3. How has your own unfaithfulness or untruthfulness damaged those in your life?
4. Knowing God is sovereign and redemptive, how have you seen Him restore or heal what has been broken?
Broadmoor will provide seasonal gatherings aimed at encouraging men to create a rhythm of adventure, work, rest, and community. This year we are scheduling workdays, deep-sea fishing, retreats, and snow skiing trips. Stay tuned for dates and sign-up information.
Sports Ministry | Click below for details on men's basketball and softball. These are great ways to get involved at Broadmoor.
Life Groups | Life Groups are a place for people to deepen their relationships with each other, grow in their understanding and practice of the Christian faith, and serve each other, the community, and the world through ministry and missions.
P.L.A.C.E. Ministry | P.L.A.C.E. is an assessment tool that begins with a comprehensive exploration of the unique gifts and talents you possess to help you find the perfect place to serve.