Worship | Sundays at 9:30AM
Life Groups | Sundays at 8:15 & 10:45AM
Men's Discovery Class | Wednesdays at 6:15 PM | L-221 | Jay Fletcher, Chauncey Godwin, and Jim McCay
Men...Are you looking for a place to get to know other men in our church, develop deeper friendships and study the Bible together? We have a place for you! Join us for round table discussion on Wednesday nights from 6:15 - 7:15 PM in F221. Look forward to seeing you there!
Wednesday, January 5, 2022
Men's Bible Study | Wednesdays at 8:00 - 9:00 AM | L-221 | Frank Carlisle and Greg Horne
Open to men of all ages! Come early for fellowship and snacks (coffee & doughnuts). We are currently studying the book of Nehemiah, and we will also participate in service projects.
Men, join us on Tuesday, August 2nd from 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM in Venue 101 for food, teaching, and conversation with other guys. Pastor Josh will have a brief teaching time before men around each table spend time conversing with each other. It's a great way to know and be known. Meals are provided. Donations are welcome but not required.
August 2, 2022
Register Now through August 1 at 12:00 PM.
1. When we think about Creation usually our mind goes to purpose. Thinking through that with your life in view - What is your purpose? Are you living it out?
2. God's design for your life is to express His nature and character - that being true - What have you found that usually stands in the way of a clear expression of His nature and character? How are you fighting against those things?
3. Not only were we created to express His nature and character - we were also created to REST in Him. How's that going for you? What's keeping you from trusting His provision and resting in Him?
1. What was it like when you realized that Jesus was really who He said He was?
2. What was your belief/trust in Jesus changed about how you live your life?
3. What does Jesus' resurrection mean to you and for you?
1. Which of these come most natural to you?
2. Which of these is the hardest for you?
3. Thinking about the one that is the hardest for you, identify 1 step that you will commit to today that will help you live out Micah 6:8 more effectively.
1. Describe your current platform (think about your home, work, and community).
2. What is something in you life that you have seen God redeem that He is now allowing you to use to minister to others around you?
3. Is there a clear, compelling gospel message seen and heard on every platform of your life that is drawing people toward Jesus?
4. What is your one take away from our time together that others around your table can pray with you about? Who else will you share this take away with today?
1. What are some war stories from your life where you were covered up by "It"?
2. What happened to make you realize that you were covered in "it"? What was your response to be covered by "it"?
3. In the moments when you were covered by "it", what did you want most?
4. When you have been covered in "it" and now you are clean, what is your next step?
5. When we are out of "it", sometimes we feel like we need to pay God back. What is God's desire for you at this point?
6. What is your one takeaway from our time together that others around your table can pray with you about?
1. Paul talks about all followers of Jesus being having “peace”. What is peace? What is peace NOT?
2. Share one example in your life when you relied or still rely on the world’s peace, rather than Christ’s peace.
3. Which of Paul’s three-word pictures describing the church in 2:19–22, made the biggest impact on you? Why? Citizens, family, or stones?
4. With Christmas just a few weeks away, what is one word, story, moment, story, or reminder you will remember (v. 11) each day to keep Jesus’ peace in front of you?
1. Looking at all the stuff you have, where is your heart
2. How does your fear or anxiety lead you to seek your own kingdom rather than God’s kingdom? And how have you seen this go badly?
3. If you were to seek the Kingdom of God first, how would your life look different than it does today?
1. What does it mean to be faithful in our relationships?
2. What does it mean to be a man of my word?
3. How has your own unfaithfulness or untruthfulness damaged those in your life?
4. Knowing God is sovereign and redemptive, how have you seen Him restore or heal what has been broken?
1. What would it take (adding to or removing from) for you to say that you have a "blessed" life?
2. Talk about the things in your life that show a desire for “kingdom” things vs “earthly” things.
3. What's one thing in your life that needs to be changed to help you focus on His Kingdom?
Broadmoor will provide seasonal gatherings aimed at encouraging men to create a rhythm of adventure, work, rest, and community. This year we are scheduling workdays, deep-sea fishing, retreats, and snow skiing trips. Stay tuned for dates and sign-up information.
Sports Ministry | Click below for details on men's basketball and softball. These are great ways to get involved at Broadmoor.
Life Groups | Life Groups are a place for people to deepen their relationships with each other, grow in their understanding and practice of the Christian faith, and serve each other, the community, and the world through ministry and missions.
P.L.A.C.E. Ministry | P.L.A.C.E. is an assessment tool that begins with a comprehensive exploration of the unique gifts and talents you possess to help you find the perfect place to serve.