The Sports Ministry operates on the principle laid out in 1 Corinthians 9:22b, "I have become all things to all men so that by all possible means I might save some."
We offer a variety of activities for Adult & Youth including basketball, softball and volleyball leagues. Our Golf ministry hosts several tournaments during the spring leading up to our Annual Golf Trip in September. We provide various ways to improve your health through exercise, and wellness watch events.
For children we have UPWARD Basketball and Cheerleading for K5 - 6th graders. In the summer we host several sports camps including basketball, soccer, cheerleading,tennis, and adventure recreation.
Connect with us on Social Media
Twitter: Broadmoor Sports
Facebook: Broadmoor Baptist Sports Ministry
2017 Summer Sports Camps
- D.I.Y. (Do It Yourself) Camp I - Completed Grades K5 - 2nd
- June 19 - 22, 8:30 am - 12 noon,
- Cost: $90*
- Includes activies such as crafts, wood working, cooking, etc.
- Adventure Camp - Completed Grades K5 - 2nd
- June 19 - 22, 1:00 - 5:00 pm
- Cost: $90
- Participants may stay and attend D.I.Y. and Adventure Camp for $170. Campers transitioning from morning to afternoon need to bring a sack lunch.
- Field trips and activities each day.
- Choices Camp I - Completed Grades K5 - 5th
- June 26 - 29, 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
- Cost: $170
- Camp includes activities such as recreation, crafts, water sports, outdoor activies and field trips. Bring a sack lunch
- Choices Camp II - Completed Grades K5 - 5th
- July 17 - 20, 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
- Cost: $170
- D.I.Y. (Do it Yourself) Camp II - Completed Grades K5 - 5th
- July 24 - 27
- 1/2 Day 8:30 am - 12 Noon: Cost $90
- Full Day 8:30 am - 5:00 pm: Cost $170.
- Includes activies such as crafts, woodworking, cooking, etc.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
2017 Spring Sports Leagues
Click the links below to download schedules.
MEN'S SOFTBALL SCHEDULE
Co-Ed SOFTBALL SCHEDULE
Meets Mondays, Wednesdays, & Fridays • 9-10AM • ROC • Cost: $5/Class • Sally Holly, Instructor
Worship Aerobics provides the perfect exercise mix paired with Christian music. During the class, participants will experience stretching, balance, strengthening, toning, and low-impact cardio workouts. Please bring a mat. Contact Teresa Martin at 601.898.4969 or email@example.com for more info.
Our Recreation Outreach Center (ROC) is open at scheduled times throughout the year and includes:
- Game room with ping pong & pool tables
- Large screen TV
- Party/fellowship room
- Basketball courts
- Walking track
- Fitness equipment
2017 Summer Open Gym Hours
Tuesday, June 27, 6 - 8 pm
Monday, July 3, 6 - 8 pm
Tuesday, July 4, closed
Wednesday, July 5, 2 - 5 pm
Thursday, July 6, 2 - 5 pm
Monday, July 10, 6 - 8 pm
Tuesday, July 11, 2 - 5 pm
Wednesday, July 12, 2 - 5 pm
Thursday, July 13, 2 - 5 pm
Monday, July 17, 6 - 8 pm
Monday, July 24 - 6 - 8 pm
Monday, July 31, 6 - 8 pm
Tuesday, August 1, 2 - 5 pm
Wednesday, August 2, 2 - 5 pm
Thursday, August 3, 2 - 5 pm